ASSALAMUALAIKUM SEMUA. SENYUM-SENYUM SELALU

Thursday, May 19, 2011

SURAT MINTAK CLASH


Tijah ingin memutuskan perhubungan
dengan boyfriend MAT SALLEH nya….
Dia tak sanggup
bertemu muka, Lalu dia
pun mengutus surat… surat tu macam
ni bunyinya:
*(kalau tak paham..translatekan ke bhs
melayuu hahahahaa )

Hi, my motive write this letter is to
give know you something.

I WANT TO CUT CONNECTION US. I have
think about this very cook cook.

I know i clap one hand only.
Correctly, i have seen you and she
together at town with eyes myself. you always
ask for apology back back.

I don’t trust you again!!! You are really
crocodile land.

My Friend speak you play wood three ..
Now i know you correct correct
play wood three. so,i break connection
to pull my body from this love triangle.

I know this result i pick is
very correct, because you love
she very high from me. so, i break off
to go far from here.

I don’t want you to play play with my liver.
I have been crying until no more eye water
thinking about you.I don’t want
banana to fruit two times ….

Safe walk …..
Tijah

hahaaaaaaaaa ada faham??hiii

4 comments:

 
Copyright 2020 Reserved to Syeeda Saniey Design By Cik Nurfarah